Alright, alright, alright everyone knows that the Academy Awards were last night, and I too am not a huge fan but last night had some huge moments.
The awards show last night was still filled with your typical night of stars, music, art and picture show awards, but a lot of the award winners chose to use their time to talk about some very serious topics.
Now today this is everything that is being talked about on social media. I think it is very commendable for these winning stars to use their fame for the good of others on social media and in the public whether or not you agree.
- Patricia Arquette speaks of equal rights and pay for women!
- Common and John Legend speak of black rights and racism in the USA
- Graham Moore reveals suicide attempt in acceptance speech.
- Eddie Remayne speaks out about ALS in a heart filled speech.
- Alejandro Gonzalez speaks about immigration and equality in the United States.