iphone 6 takes the WIN!!!!!!!!
- 3 1/2 hours to purchase the Samsung 5s Galaxy
- 10 days of using it to "try to adjust"
- 1 1/2 hour trying to return it only to find out they are out of iPhones
- 1 hour drive to Woodbridge (closest location with one in stock)
- Another hour and half to purchase....
For a total of : 247.5 wasted hours
It's official I am holding my new best friend the "iphone 6 - space grey 64gb".
You know the saying, if you love something let it go.... well it came back and I know it was meant to be :)
Here are the reasons I surrendered back to the iphone:
- All my data came right back from the transfer.
- iphone is seamless, simple and works perfectly
- All my purchased apps are back, otherwise had to repurchase.
- I can use one hand, Galaxy was just a bit too big
- Galaxy Mail accounts were kept into many spots
- Galaxy user interface was confusing and all over the place, although it did have more options and settings.
- The Galaxy was very cheesy looking in its design and icon, iphone is sleek!
- The data management with itunes, apps, music and pictures is amazing.
- Plastic case vs Aluminum case.
- The passcode option on the Galaxy was annoying you had to hit ok after each time and you only had 5 seconds.
- The fingerprint on the Galaxy was annoying also, you had to swipe multiple times, iphone you touch.
And Siri refers to me as Princess... always :)
Happy Thanks Giving everyone.